Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest clairebear

Bloodborne

I blame the chavs!

Yep, he's quite tough too considering he's the first boss!!

It's literally put me in the best mood and really made me want to play on.

Have to admit I looked up a few general hints and tips cos the game teaches you nothing at all.

I crossed a massive bridge killed a group of enemies, bitch slapped a troll and 2 hunters and walked straight into the next boss! I didn't expect it and I came so close to taking him out first time.

This... I was so close to screaming when he killed me!... Father Cuntface...

This... I was so close to screaming when he killed me!... Father Cuntface...

You're making me want to go back to play this :)

I played a bit in January and made some progress, and that was after leaving it since the May after it came out. I've currently got a shortcut opened to the Blood starved beast and showed the run up to this to Jimmy, who has subsequently bought the game. lol he's going to hate it. My problem when I went back to it was I made some progress, but forgot that it was about farming earlier sections and kept bashing my head against a blood starved beast shaped wall.

I have a whole area running up to that which I have memorised that I can farm and then twat him easily. Maybe when I'm done with Zelda. Maybe.

I find it a bit confusing cos as much as games say they don't hold your hand this really doesn't! Doesn't even tell you how to equip stuff or anything.

I quite like that things like levelling up actually make a perceptive difference. In so many games I level up once and nothing seems to happen but I levelled up my weapon once and thought it wouldn't do anything but I can see a couple of enemies I can one hit kill now. It's done it without making me feel overpowered too which is pretty damn clever.

Nice. You're not far behind me.

If you thought he Father Cunt was a Cunt. Wait until you see the next Cunt.

Found a little loop that quite easily got me about 6k for about 5 minutes play time. Level 50 now. I went to some other area though and got raped so probably going to grind more.

Shadow of Yharnam done. Darkbeast Paarl Done. Up to level 63.

I keep getting a bit cocky and thinking I can beat everything so then I get bummed.

I'm well aware this is now just me posting when I kill different bosses but bollocks!

Amygdala DONE!

Level 70 now and killed Martyr Logarius. This guy was a prick who would generally spam magic or quick hits. Ended up belling in a stranger.

I read these. They're not quite as exciting or interesting as Marthagonegone's Dark Souls post but keep it up ;)

Yeah. Could Deffo do with a bit more rambling

It's always funny watching a souls game finally click for someone. Watch idaho go and play the whole lot of them now ????

Edited by Duffman

From what I can see it's just a faster game, you're encouraged to be way more aggressive and the enemies are way more aggressive too. So there's less build diversity but it's a more focused experience. It's like those glass cannon builds you can do in DS.

I think some of that philosophy bled in to DSIII actually, felt like it wanted you to do a more aggressive build in that game.