Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mystic

Your nowloading memories

She was creating a line of vaginal moisturisers though, she randomly turned up in my wife's shop one day and pitched her idea.

Oh, this wasn't lube. This was for making your vag look younger, on the inside. Like anyone cares what a vag looks like. As long as it doesn't look like an overpacked wafer thin ham sandwich, I'm not bothered.

Guest FolkoRoco

it was the start of pervy Julian really.

He ought to be ashamed.

I'm ok not going over it again. But for what its worth BM and I spoke a hell of a lot more after that on FaceBook. Its amazing what perving can get you!

I cant help but think you have ruined this lovely nostalgic thread with your smut.

Guest Cherry_Death

Pictochat made me laugh harder than I ever had. What did we call the pacman with the top hat and moustache? Mr something?

Mr Pookake-man Edited by Cherry_Death

Mr Pookake-man

Shit. There's a blast from the past. See, all it takes is new hardware, and the crowd start getting interested in games again. ;-)

hurrah! This shall be henceforth remembered as The Thread of Necromancy!

Seriously, it's like it used a mega phoenix or something.

Edited by Pedro

Guest clairebear

I wanna know more about this moisturiser. You ain't really supposed to put creams and the like up there. That could cause all kinds of infections and the like. Had she made some already Rich.?

Guest Cherry_Death

I do loiter about and such, just never have much to say is all (which is odd for me). As I am here tho, memories wise :

Doris, how I miss that gun :) in fact all of COD2, Capture The Tractor!

Test Drive Unlimited, driving around, chatting, Dave getting his car stuck on a roof after we made an impromptu ramp :)

Live nights in general, bankshot billiards, texes hold em, rainbow six, all the classics.

Blackpool, both times I went, and those people from Manchester or wherever it was that kept going to the same hotel as us at the same time of the year every time we went (Billy?)

Meeting everyone for realsies :)

Garlic pizza and kebaberal damage. Bob saying "see ya preggers" to some girl in a pizza shop.

Having a long conversation with smurph about religion and science whilst daddycool was snoring gently in the background.

I do miss hanging around and chatting, particularly live nights :) you all have a fond place in my heart :)

Guest TwinHype

man this thread is great. So many fantastic memories with all of you, from being swearing so much when you guys were here that Jamie left the forum to cat goatsie on the way to Dave's and singing still alive in the chip shop at sly's where we watched whitest kids and listened to William Shatner shout out MR TAMBOURINE MAN!!!.

Having you guys here was a genuine pleasure and I really want to do another one soon a the best way to integrate myself back into the fold is to do it in person (Gareth can do the cooking)

I miss Rainbow Six

Rich refusing to give up on catching that Tuna, how many hours did that take you? and who remembers how amazing Eye of Judgement was? and we almost got hit by glass

Also crashing that gay bar in London was so so funny!

Wedding had FFVII music in it which won all weddings

so many more, my job/life is mental but that's no excuse for not saying hi every now and then so I'm going to make more of an effort from now on.

I genuinely love you guys, you are what makes gaming great.

Go Nowloading etc.

Guest TwinHype

also the last time you were here Cali was pregnant with Ethan, he's now 5 :A059:

Claire - It was a moisturiser for your vag to keep it looking young and stuff. She emailed me about it cos I was a business manager at the time and wanted some tips. As Rich said I don't think anyone really cares how they look... apart from hairstyles...

Rich - is that why you told me to catch a tuna? I did it quite quick but it never really came up in the game iirc... either that or I just missed that whole thing.

The Tuna... that was in Yakuza 3. If you caught this fucking massive Tuna you made loads of money. It took me ages to catch it because I wasn't using the right bait. Cali actually was the one to point that out, so I felt totally emasculated.

halo vase and orange cider was awesome

plus rocket races, think halo 3 was my first entry into online gaming and you lot broke me in gently....

ped falling asleep at Idaho's cuddling a massive teddy....

many man drunken Friday nights being terrible at gaming but having loads of fun :-)

halo vase and orange cider was awesome

plus rocket races, think halo 3 was my first entry into online gaming and you lot broke me in gently....

ped falling asleep at Idaho's cuddling a massive teddy....

many man drunken Friday nights being terrible at gaming but having loads of fun :-)

Alas that was actually me....

5452_128029567300_1775705_n.jpg