Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TwinHype

Retro Gamer

Guest TwinHype

I think I may have bought one of these years ago but haven't since.

until....

I saw a front cover of a FFVII issue somewhere, went to the site and bought it and the Bubble Bobble one as well.

This is probably the best games magazine on the market. They actually love the medium rather than sneering critically at it as the other mags do. That wave of nostalgia washes over me as I read and every thing in the mag is well thought out, interesting and all round awesome. I know I'm gonna be buying more retro games because of this and I'm also gonna hit up the expo later on in the year.

Anyway this was just a post to declare my love and imminent subscription to Retro Gamer!! Excelsior!

Preaching to the choir! I've got every issue :A009:

It's a great read and worth tracking down some earlier issues as there are some really interesting articles.

Yes indeedy! My Paperboy (pun intended) delivers mine every month. Been reading this from the first too!

Love being reminded of forgotten classics!!

Sent from my mind.

Issue 100 is out today, I arrived home to find a weighty package... this issue comes with something that people have been asking for for a long time given ebay prices... a reprint of issue 1!!

Also, they included a type in game for the C64, LOL!