Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tachikoma

DC Universe Online - Character List & Online meetups

Yeah will be online tomorrow night most likely, going to have another bash as the boss tonight but it's mental hard, I must be missing something obvious like in the Doctor Destiny fight.

I don't think I've done any bosses... oh wait! I did one with Catwoman! I'll try to level up a bit this afternoon but I'm still doing a bit of work today. Plus I've been sidetracked by fucking around in Metropolis.

I don't think I've done any bosses... oh wait! I did one with Catwoman! I'll try to level up a bit this afternoon but I'm still doing a bit of work today. Plus I've been sidetracked by fucking around in Metropolis.

Not done much with Catwoman yet, I wandered around a lot and picked up most of the starting quests for each area early on, so have been doing them bit by bit. I'm mostly on the Doctor Destiny and the venomous lizard guy/drug quests at the moment.

lvl 12 (or was it 13?) now, been a levelling machine this afternoon and the night isn't over. Been doing the Area 51 "Alert" which I recommend, it's an XP orgy.

I need a bigger hard drive for this :(

Can I use USB as temporary storage for my other stuff while I undergo the install? The game says that it's 14gig, but I need 25 for unboxing etc. I have 21 available ;(

I don't see why you can't.

Level 13 or 14 now. Some of the missions have actually gotten kinda tough (Raven's in particular was a cock!)

Yeah it was Raven I wanted your help with, managed to do it in the end though. I figured out from the achievements I am getting that they have designed this in a way that they have made the solo dungeons very hard in a bid to make you use all your health drinks, forcing you to buy in-game cash or just the drinks from the online store. I barely managed to get through the "level 8" quest at level 13 without using a potion.

I've noticed that some of the lower level characters are fucking tough. I'm doing level 12/13 stuff and I'm level 16 and they bum me in the gob

If you are a tank your specs will probably all go into damage mitigation or something. Either that or you are kiting to many enemies at once. Take them on 1 at a time.

If anyone else is a healer, I bought a lvl29 healing trinket with the halloween tokens, and then won the same one a day later, so have a spare if you want it.

Only on the weekends George is here, my character has not levelled up for months as we just mess around. Do you definitely want me to pick you up a copy of GW2?

how much is it? I would really love to have the opportunity, however in all honesty I can't see myself having the time after christmas for a MMO :(

Thanks anyway fellow.

Address and stuff for Project Diva would be good though!

GW2 is about £30, I'm afraid I can't afford Project Diva this side of Christmas either, checked my bank statement this morning and it made for grim reading :(