Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FolkoRoco

I Dont like Change!

Managed to change the dimensions and it's still not accepting. Very strange, I refuse to lose the gif!

It's just the overall look really. Seems off to me. I'll get used to it, I guess...

Guest FolkoRoco

Still doesnt list the latest entry first on my generic iDevice, is this just me?

Folko, as I said, still doesn't work for me either. It's actually unusable on the iphone the way it currently is, which is how I used to view 75% of the time.

Guest FolkoRoco

. Found a way to get to the end quickly. Replying to topics with full stops then deleting/ editing the post once the recent enteries have been read.

I do like to keep my contributions relevant and on topic

My iPhone goes straight to the last read comment...

Even on the shout thread? It's normally a problem when it's multiple pages. When the shout thread comes up you used to be taken to the last page, now it's going to the first and I can't see any way around it.

Even on the shout thread? It's normally a problem when it's multiple pages. When the shout thread comes up you used to be taken to the last page, now it's going to the first and I can't see any way around it.

Yep. Have you downloaded the board app?

When you're viewing on an idevice(and maybe android?) at the bottom of the page it says get the free IP board app.

I've found the actual problem, but no idea what causes it.

When you are looking at "View New Content" in the IP.Board app something which has multiple pages, such as the Shout Thread or the NSFW thread, they say they only have 4 pages when obviously they have way more than that. When you press that thread it takes you to the very first page.

However, if you just go into the forum normally and go to Speakeasy and then press on the Shout Thread there, it takes you to the last post.

It's just a little annoying that's all that you can't go directly from the New Content bit.

I can't fix that then if it's an app, I think we are overdue a new NSFW and Shout thread anyway, it may just be the app doesn't like such big threads.

Well it's the "View New Content" bit that doesn't like it. As I said, on the app if you go to the speakeasy and then to Shout Thread, it registers as being 97 pages.