Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FolkoRoco

I Dont like Change!

Agree with all of the suggestions but I would like to add the option to give me a free copy of Deus-Ex Revelution for my PS3. That would be good.

Guest marthagogo

This.

i dont understand all the hullabaloo, it will still be 1st play/impressions but all the stuff from review updates will be in there 2, you wont even see it it will just sink to the bottom till i resurrect them.

i dont understand all the hullabaloo, it will still be 1st play/impressions but all the stuff from review updates will be in there 2, you wont even see it it will just sink to the bottom till i resurrect them.

Ah, I mistook his meaning as moving First Play into General Gaming or something. By all means merge it with the Reviews though.

Just put everything in Speak Easy and we can be are own little gang?

OK, deffo merge Tech & Q&A.

1st Impressions and review updates in one section

All none gaming stuff like Media, Off topic, trading(maybe)and alike in one place

General Gaming and News in one place

For starters

plus if its rubbish we can totally blame al.

Fuck!, well I was inspired by Dave!!!

Edited by Al

Guest wholehole

I've merged the Tech and Q&A forums, as well as the Media and Off-topic forums.

Was a bit unsure about merging General Gaming and News though. Is this something that everyone is happy with or are there any other suggestions on what to do with them?

Guest marthagogo

well done al! great idea!

not sure about merging news & generalgaming though, maybe keep them separate as they are both pretty active.

Guest Sly Reflex

Now it's time to drop all the sticky topics that never get used ever. Football, Wii online, Anime etc.

Guest Tomahawk Rob

Is it possible to get the animated avatars working again? I miss seeing Craymen's bouncy thing, and Ginja's badger poking antics...

Is it possible to get the animated avatars working again? I miss seeing Craymen's bouncy thing, and Ginja's badger poking antics...

It's curious as they animate in the profile page, just not on the forum and I can't see anything like "animate in-forum" to turn on, it might be worth deleting and re-uploading the animated avatars as it could just need overwriting.

Says "Recommend an image 200px or larger" but when I try to set my normal one which is 125 it won't set, so it doesn't seem to be a recommendation more mandatory

Can't seem to do it, sorry fella, they have streamlined the options and I can't find anything regarding avatar sizes in the obvious places.