Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FolkoRoco

I Dont like Change!

Guest FolkoRoco

On my iDevice with this new look - When I go to new content page, it directs me to the first page of a thread rather than the last. Which means I cant read the Shout Thread as it would take me 5 hours to get to the last page!

Also The new look doesnt work at all on my work PC's Internet Explorer. And i'm not allowed to install a browser that works - ie Chrome!

It is abusing my eyes!

wow, all shiny and new, I like it, haven't tried from anything except opera though and that works ok. Though where is the show all active topics bit, I liked that

Edited by pickled

The forums aren't so active these days, I can't help but think the number of sections isn't helping. Anyone else reckon we should condense some of the sections down a bit? Merge some of the sections that are hardly used into the others...

Guest Sly Reflex

The forums aren't so active these days, I can't help but think the number of sections isn't helping. Anyone else reckon we should condense some of the sections down a bit? Merge some of the sections that are hardly used into the others...

Fucking this.

Mag/Site discussions threads should be in general or off topic.

Who uses review updates? Utterly pointless section.

First play, I don't really know about that, could probably be pushed into general.

Media discusion might as well be under off topic.

Q+A and Tech are exactly the same fucking thing.

Trading is an off topic thread that could be stickied.

If it was done like that, or something similar you wouldnt have to go in and out of folders with maybe 1 or 2 posts in. Everything would be in folders that would be getting used more than a few times a day.

Changing the theme to mobile for my phone changed it for a desktop I use, seems to be store in profile rather local cookie. Slightly annoying

Edited by Shufty

Hey you guys were the ones that chose those sections lol!

Give me some suggestions for and if you all agree on a layout I will change it tonight while trying to iron out the bugs.

Guest marthagogo

but really, it wouldntmatter if the review updates was merged into it as there is very little there and it would help simplify the forum.

i totally agree with all slys points.

any chance we can delete the "review updates" section? its just annoying and never used. and its pointless as you can just use the "first play/Import impressions" which really should also be renamed.

thanks you in advance.xxx

all the above!!

I like my fence!

I did also try to paste a Youtube link and it wouldn't let me, I had to do it via the "insert media" icon.

That was in FF, it looks like it'll work in Chrome!!

Actually the embed did something weird for me. I out it on HTML Auto line break mode and it just put the HTML code into the post. If I put it as HTML Raw Line Break then it worked.

Guest Tomahawk Rob

Would be nice to have the "latest threads" section that used to appear on the rightside back...

Also I'm with Idaveho... First play/impressions should be kept separate, but yeah condense most of the other stuff...

Latest Threads is kind of still there. Just click on view new content and you can choose between stuff you have not read, new since your last visit, or the last 24 hours etc.

Also, yes keep First Impressions... a sort-of review/first impression section makes sense.

Guest Tomahawk Rob

Latest Threads is kind of still there. Just click on view new content and you can choose between stuff you have not read, new since your last visit, or the last 24 hours etc.

Yeah, that'll work I guess... hadn't spotted it until now...