Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest marthagogo

cracked.com

Guest marthagogo

i have to say, i love spradically checking cracked.com.

i dont read the forum or the vids but the articles/top 5's/comics etc are often quite brilliant and lolworthy.

for starters check oput this one on overpowered hunting weapons

that massive shotgun is brilliant. and those poor fucking prairie dogs!

Guest RikZer0

Lmao, imagine the Punt Gun as an unloacable extra in Duck Hunt :lol:

Edited by RikZer0

I'm a big fan of this site, some stuff is a lot better than others though!

Guest Sly Reflex

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up that some group would spend a year infiltrating a clan only to fuck it up from the inside and steal everything.

Guest marthagogo

thats brilliant.

this one is sweet to (especially as it will make my kids behave on escalators!).

hey ped, check your cupboards!;

A 57-year-old man living by himself in Japan began to notice small things amiss in his house -- objects wouldn't be where he'd left them. Food would disappear that he swore he didn't remember eating. He'd wake up to strange sounds in the middle of the night, but every time he'd go and check them out, the door would be locked, the windows tightly shut. Nobody was there.

Getty

Was he losing his mind? Being messed with by a shy poltergeist? To find out, he set up a series of spy cameras around his house. The next morning, he ran back the footage on the camera and that's when he saw it. A strange woman crawling out of a cupboard like it was the TV in The Ring. And if you think that's terrifying, imagine what happened inside his stomach when, at the end of the video, she crawled back into the cupboard. The one that was just a couple of feet away from where he was standing, watching the video.

Presumably in an effort to maintain bowel control, the man assumed the woman was a burglar who was only temporarily hiding in the cupboard, and had since left. He called the police, who pointed out that all the locks on his doors and windows were undisturbed. There was simply no evidence whatsoever that anybody had broken in -- in other words (cue dramatic strings) the woman had been in the house all along.

After a thorough search, the woman was found nervously huddled in a small cupboard. Apparently she had sneaked into the house and slept, ate and even took showers there for an entire year without being detected. Think of all the things you've done in your most private moments -- the things you thought nobody would ever see. Now imagine a homeless Japanese woman had been watching it all. Yeah. We'll let that one sink in for a moment.

Guest Sly Reflex

Make sure you fuck her with it when you catch her leaving wet towels on the bathroom floor.