2 replies to this topic

#1 Pedro

Pedro

MY FIGHT MONEY!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Just been thinking about this a lot of late, and wondering of any of you fancied helping me out n exchange for getting some stuff over here.

Firstly, I was thinking that for all you playstation folks with Japanese accounts to play the weird shit that comes out here, I could get PSN card vouchers for you to add yen to your accounts, instead of going to some site and paying them by card. And in return, you could just do the same for me, because I can't get the uk vouchers here and I do actually want access to some DLC.

Otherwise, I still have a bank account active, so if you wanted larger purchases (such as an eastern region console or disc games), you could throw money in there instead. However, I may want some western style games also so we could go via that route as well if you wanted?

Just let me know :)

#2 Tachikoma

Tachikoma

Nishishishi

• Site Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,699 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

As I said before, I am more than happy to sort you out with whatever you want fella, points, games in the post, whatever.

I'm waiting to see what the price of the Vita is going to be over here in case it drops like in Japan, if it doesn't, I might ask if you can buy/mail me one for sufficient financial/sexual reward.

#3 kakarru

kakarru

Breaker of Mystics.

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

I might take you up on that Ped. Same as tachi. If you need anything from the UK give me a shout.
QUOTE (SlyEnemy @ Mar 15 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank us by changing your God damn signature!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users