51 replies to this topic

#41 Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What do I do?

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Well, I listed some ages ago... haven't updated it in a while. But here's some over the last year that I've messed around with:

L&M Guitar - Basic open and Barre chords mapped out for you - and a really good tuner built in.

Amplitube - Expensive at £11 but it's basically a guitar amp (you also need something called an iRig which plugs into the phono socket, which basically means you can connect the headphones and guitar at the same time.) You can basically construct guitar sounds with various amps, mods and stomp boxes. One downside is that on my 3GS there was a slight delay when strumming to hearing it (enough to annoy you) but on the 4S it's perfect. Ideal if I don't want to plug into the amp and you just want to fuck off into the bedroom and play.

RL Classic - QR code reader, and a good one.

Garageband - Had this on the mac and never took much notice of it. But if you want to dick about this is amazing for £3. You can do so much with it it's unreal. You can use smart drums or use it as a drum machine, plug your guitar in, just use the on screen guitar for chords.... it is really excellent considering it's an app on a phone and it's £3.

Don't buy Tetris on the iPhone.... doesn't translate well to being touch screen.

"The only truths are; there is no such thing as a wank or bum baby." - Marthagogo

#42 Idaho

Idaho

cunt

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,314 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

I just got an Ipad2. I'll be honest i feel a little dirty...

#43 Idaho

Idaho

cunt

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,314 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

Oi rich! How much is irig and where do I get it?

#44 Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What do I do?

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

http://www.amazon.co...25542563&sr=8-1

Depending on what you want to do, the Amplitube app is quite cool as it's probably the most customisable (i.e. stomp boxes, amp types, playing with all the levels) but it's about £12 for the app! You can also use it with Garageband, which is fucking brilliant for £3!!!! Probably the most bargainous application ever. However you can choose from loads of guitar sounds, but you can't really mess with the bass/mids/trebles or anything, apart from change the pedals... I think... I need to mess more with Garageband as on the iPad there is a shit load more options than there is when you use it on the iPhone, especially on Guitar.

Edited by Mr Rich, 02 January 2012 - 10:20 PM.

"The only truths are; there is no such thing as a wank or bum baby." - Marthagogo

#45 Idaho

Idaho

cunt

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,314 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

I got garage band. Gonna use my comp to do a bit of recording so not bothered about eq as I can do that stuff in the mix.

#46 clairebear

clairebear

yummy

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Who knows any good free music download apps? The ones I e found are pants

#47 marthagogo

marthagogo

Hullo.

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

what do you mean? like free music? i thought the itunes store was all singing & dancing?

Edited by marthagogo, 24 February 2012 - 04:18 PM.

#48 clairebear

clairebear

yummy

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Yeah but you have to pay for the songs. It's pretty dear dude x

#49 marthagogo

marthagogo

Hullo.

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

there is a pretty good one for android caled music wizard but i dont know if there is an apple equivalent, i doubt they would let it happen.

#50 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

So. I went into to the City to buy pants and contact lenses. I won at that, but I also came away with an iPhone 4s( still not sure how that happened) Anyway, I backed up my 3GS and restored the back up to my 4s with complete success. I just have one problem, and I can't seem to sort it out, my App store is now showing me prices in $.

Anyone have any ideas on sorting this out?

Other than that, it's all a bit lovely isn't it :)

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#51 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Infinity Blade is currently 69p. It looks lovely, and plays like a hack n slash version of Punch out. I recommend this as a purchase.

So you should buy it now.

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#52 marthagogo

marthagogo

Hullo.

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

oh fuck me itunes is utter shit. its the most horrible piece of software i have ever used.

this is apples thing isnt it, you have to have all the latest apple stuff auto-syncing & updating all the time or have a decent pc.

im backing up the mrs old 3g on 3.somehting firmware, do i have to update its (the phones OS) before trying to move stuff onto her new iphone 4 or is it just goingto freeze like a cods cunt for 24hrs?

i suppose i should be thankful for small mercys - at least itunes backs up apps (if its a cunt doing the gs3 ill cry).

Edited by marthagogo, 03 September 2012 - 07:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users