#1 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

So Jimbo and I played this last night.

Sooooo good. You basically take control of one of the positions in the Bridge. The sights and sounds are amazing. The little ping you remember, and the sense of being there on the bridge is fantastic.

It's all set in the timeline of the original series although there is now Next Generation dlc which I will serious consider buying.

Jimbo was Captain and I was at the helm. You can flip between different stations if you want. It can be played solo, but co-op is definitely where it is at. You all have to work together at your station to get the job done, be it navigating through asteroid clusters, transporting survivors or blowing the shit out of Klingons.

We Star Trekked across the Universe nearly blowing the shit out of our ship without any help from the Klingons.

If it hadn't been so late when we started I think we'd have played it all night :)

All you VR and non VR owners need to get on this if you have any love for Star Trek at all.

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#2 Papa

Papa

Where's the beach?

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:13 PM

Yep, seriously good fun. Wayne was power-sliding the enterprise around like a boss, and I was directing the other stations.. well like a boss.

#3 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:48 PM

Its on my wishlist, but too much going on. Paul is going to puck it up when I do, so 4 man crew ahoy!

#4 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:29 AM

Sweet.

I look forward to that. All except the setting up the gold headset, which doesn't work wirelessly with the VR, you have to plug it into the headset. WTF? WHY?

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#5 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

Really? That seems stupid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users