I don't want to talk about it #sad

#62 Idaho

Idaho

cunt

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,314 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:41 PM

Destiny 2 :osiris dlc - I'm counting it.

#63 Al

Al

The future is tricklenet

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,334 posts
  • Interests:Games, music, books, boobies

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:44 AM

SuperHot - Xbox (Games with Gold) 

Loved it, I wasn't sure what it was, but what a great concept. It is a VR game but works well in real world. Short story, but has endless mode.

#64 Jusatsushi

Jusatsushi

Herp that Derp

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,163 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

Far Cry 5 - PC. Brilliant fun. Loved every minute.

Spoiler

#65 Smurph

Smurph

Sarge

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:40 PM

Metal Slug 1 (PS4)
Metal Slug X (PS4)
Metal Slug 5 (PS4)
Raiden V (PS4)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
Minit (PS4) Short, but perfectly formed. Replay value is high. Worth your time and nice pricetag to boot!

#66 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

Middle Earth Shadow of War (PS4)
I havent fully finished it but got to the end of the story and dont think Ill be doing the post game grind, unless they change it when removing the loot boxes next month.

I enjoyed it. Around 20-25 hours to work through. Similar to the first one but there are 5 areas instead of 2 in the original and theres a bit more variety in the environments. It follows a similar format to Ass Creed, with towers to climb to locate collectibles in each region and icons on the map, but there arent so many as to make it feel like a grind, especially once you unlock the ability to summon mounts (including mini dragon things).

The Nemesis system is still a cool thing to play around with. Surprised it hasnt been ripped off by another game.

Well worth a play, and no need to worry about the micro transactions as they are useless until the post game and are getting removed.

#67 RetroBob

RetroBob

16-Bit

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:32 AM

Legend of Zelad: BOTW

Had done all I could be arsed with a while back then decided to do Gannon when I was on a plane. Nice game, it'll go far.

XBL: RetroBob

3DS: 0232 8156 8633

Switch: 0175-5235-6428

#68 Somerset_Bumkin

Somerset_Bumkin

It's all in the reflexes

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,796 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Middle Earth Shadow of War (PS4)
I havent fully finished it but got to the end of the story and dont think Ill be doing the post game grind, unless they change it when removing the loot boxes next month.

I enjoyed it. Around 20-25 hours to work through. Similar to the first one but there are 5 areas instead of 2 in the original and theres a bit more variety in the environments. It follows a similar format to Ass Creed, with towers to climb to locate collectibles in each region and icons on the map, but there arent so many as to make it feel like a grind, especially once you unlock the ability to summon mounts (including mini dragon things).

The Nemesis system is still a cool thing to play around with. Surprised it hasnt been ripped off by another game.

Well worth a play, and no need to worry about the micro transactions as they are useless until the post game and are getting removed.

I enjoyed it a lot too as well. Think I preferred the more focussed original though. Might play it again soon to check.
It's all in the reflexes.

#69 toneeblair

toneeblair

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:12 PM

Spoiler

Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4) - Platinum - 2/5 or 4/5

Mixed feelings about this game, despite driving for the platinum on it. Loved what it presented earlier on - a great mix of things with the combat, city building and "RTS" stuff - but grew to feel that it was quite a hollow experience by the end. So much build up, and so much potential, and it all just sort of puttered out with now reason to do most of it. I kept expecting there to be some grand challenge for all of the various pieces, but there was nothing. Still, it had its hooks in me.

848380.png
- My name is feared in every dirty corner of this island! -

#70 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

Spoiler

Commando Arcade SE-Commodore 64!!!- So the original C64 version only had 3  stages instead of the full 8. I was looking at the ZZap 64 annual Kickstarter and noticed a review for this. Someone has gone back and made the game with all the levels. It was always one of my fave games, but I was always jealous of my Speccy friends as that version had the lot. Well suck it Speccy fans we now have the best version and it has the awesome Rob Hubbard music.

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#71 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:59 AM

Didnt Ron Hubbard invent Scientology? Have you been assimilated into the collective or whatever the fuck that shits about?

#72 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Didnt Ron Hubbard invent Scientology? Have you been assimilated into the collective or whatever the fuck that shits about?

Lol... :/

- it's a playground, but one where the slide jerks you off while the swings explode.

Posted Image

#73 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin (PSVR)
Fun little point and click style puzzle game. Lasts about three hours, which is not bad for the £4 it cost on the store.

Played sitting down with a regular pad so no motion sickness for me.

#74 Jusatsushi

Jusatsushi

Herp that Derp

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,163 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

Beyond: Two Souls - PS4. Second time through this, still really enjoy Cage games despite the flaws. Played the demo of Detroit straight after it too and that looks ace also.

Spoiler

#75 El_Patriot

El_Patriot

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

LA Noire (Switch)
Not as good as I remember, and felt like a real slog. Nice title to prove the Switch is capable of open worlds, so fingers crossed for GTA.

What is up with the screaming though? Whenever you take damage or die it is the most ludicrous voice acting Ive ever heard.

#76 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:15 AM

Spoiler

RAGE-Scorchers DLC-360-Short but oh so sweet. Quite a variety in the missions considering there's only 5 of them.

Call of Juarez-Gunslinger-360-The 360 was on so I finished this too. A lot of fun until the last level which can go fuck itself.

Posted Image

#77 toneeblair

toneeblair

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

Spoiler

God of War (PS4) - 2018 - 5/5

I was never much of a fan of the original series, something about it just never clicked with me, so I was hesitant about this one too. The reviews before release convinced me to try it out and boy - BOY! - it was worth it.

I went in almost completely clueless to it, so the story was a surprise and really thrilling, and the combat felt SO FUCKING GOOD.

Still mopping up some optional bosses and stuff, going for the platinum on this one.

848380.png
- My name is feared in every dirty corner of this island! -

#78 Ginja

Ginja

Mehathon!!!

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,775 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

Spoiler

Far Cry 5-PS4- I had a lot of fun with this and intend to mop up to get the Platinum. The ending was pretty good and very unexpected!

Posted Image

#79 Bondy

Bondy

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

LA Noire (Switch): Fun to revisit. Story holds up, even if the framerate doesn't (very chuggy in places and it twice crashed completely). It definitely works better with good cop/bad cop/accuse options rather than truth/doubt/lie, and just oozes 40s atmosphere. The voice acting is...lumpy...but the face animation is still outstanding. 

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users