2 replies to this topic

#1 Shufty

Shufty

Xylophonic Buggerist

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Got one of these and together with Launchbox and emulators can now stream a shitload of stuff to my PC including Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Gameboy, GBA, MAME and Saturn. Took a fair amount of fiddling but I am a very happy bunny.

Captain Birdseye was a paedophile. "Now son, do you want some of my special cod?"

#2 Somerset_Bumkin

Somerset_Bumkin

It's all in the reflexes

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,796 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

I got one of these on launch but don't really use it. So I can emulate to my TV with it?
It's all in the reflexes.

#3 Shufty

Shufty

Xylophonic Buggerist

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

Takes some work and there's a couple of approaches. I'm using Launchbox premium which includes a big screen version which works well. The real effort is getting the emulators set up just right. Launchbox has a YouTube channel with a load of tutorials.

Another method is using Steam with something called ICE which I didn't try as I didn't want my Steam list to be crowded with all the emulated games.

There is an extra program I bought called VirtualHere which helps with some controller pass-through issues I was having especially with using Mednafen to run Saturn games.

Captain Birdseye was a paedophile. "Now son, do you want some of my special cod?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users