3 replies to this topic

#1 Duffman

Duffman

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

It's L4D but newer and with lots of melee combat in the Warhammer universe.

It's pretty good. Anyone up for teaming up?

#2 Papa

Papa

Where's the beach?

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

I’m interested, particularly given it is on CD Keys for £15.99.

https://www.cdkeys.c...er-vermintide-2

#3 Jusatsushi

Jusatsushi

Herp that Derp

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:53 AM

Is the loot system better than the first game? Fuck playing for one and a half hours and getting one crap weapon you can't even use.

#4 Duffman

Duffman

Advanced Member

• Established
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

You get a crate every time you win a mission that can have 3 weapons or trinkets in it. There's 5 hidden collectibles in each mission and each one upgrades the maximum power of what you can get out of the box (kind of like destiny there's a "power" level of each item and your character's power is the average of it + a level multiplier).

It's not tooo hard to start winning runs, and when you get even better gear winning runs is even easier. Then you can start trying to get the collectibles in runs too (they stop you carrying healing items if you have one etc) and get even better gear.

You also get a high quality box from levelling up which I *think* you receive XP even from failed missions.

I've been doing alright keeping the high quality boxes for later. They can give up to 300 power items but apparently the highest that can actually appear is within a certain range of your current power, so the advice online is to keep a bunch until you're above 200 power then open them so you can get a head start on the highest difficulty.

Edited by Duffman, 14 March 2018 - 05:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users