FuzzyFelt

StarBurst

PapaBlingo:

Kenrith

Clumpy

TwinBlade:

Apexx

Edited by Tachikoma

I'm go for a boring soldier type guy this time around as last time I was a paladin and I couldn't get to grips with it at all.

Funnest characters in my experience are hunter and rogue. Great fun. Dunno what I'll be this time... maybe a mohawk, that sounded good on the advert.

Funnest characters in my experience are hunter and rogue. Great fun. Dunno what I'll be this time... maybe a mohawk, that sounded good on the advert.

Hunters and Rogues are good but the servers are always flooded with them, so if you ever do make it to a high level, no fucker wants you because there's millions of you.

Should this topic maybe be elsewhere?

Yeah, come on mods, keep on top of my sloppy topic placement and move this topic to the Online section where it belongs.

Tsk, can't get the staff these days.

Right my characters name is Ohgaboga on the Aerie Peak server. Lv 6 Warrior.

right, in the spirit of things iv created a new character - A draenei paladin called ChuffinNora on Aerie Peak.

add me you wow fiends

I've just created a Dranaei Hunter called Bluepotato. Add me now if you want to live.

Right my characters name is Ohgaboga on the Aerie Peak server. Lv 6 Warrior.

Have you spelt your name wrong? We can't add you, dick face.

Ah, so were all playing this now are we? Gooood.

I'll get all installed and updated when I get home from work.

Ok something weird is happening here. I can't find your names either. I'm going to install it normally and see if that works rather than using the trial version.

Ok something weird is happening here. I can't find your names either. I'm going to install it normally and see if that works rather than using the trial version.

You didn't go Horde did you?

I'm not sure what class I want to be. I went Hunter, but then if we're gonna be working together through a lot, I won't be bringing much to the table... Hmmm... I shall have a think.

I've got to the bottom of it, i've downloaded the trial from worldofwarcraft.com not wow-europe.com. I'm on the american servers. :wacko: Installing now however have you got a trial code I could use please?

I've got to the bottom of it, i've downloaded the trial from worldofwarcraft.com not wow-europe.com. I'm on the american servers. :wacko: Installing now however have you got a trial code I could use please?

I think I've got a 10 day trial code and a full-price retail code, so that'll give you 40 days free. You jammy fucker. You owe me 8 pints.

Hmm, I've set up a few trial accounts, but when I try to log into the game I just keep getting a 'wrong password/username' message...

*edit* It's because the free trial stevethefish linked to in t'other thread was for the US servers. Sorted now.

Edited by Jusatsushi

*edit* It's because the free trial stevethefish linked to in t'other thread was for the US servers. Sorted now.

heh whoopsie, and here i thought i was being helpful and all that

Right, I'll update the first post so that everyone knows each other's names and their classes. I reckon we should all go for something different so we can be an uber-party. That's right. Uber.

Sticklebrick the Warrior (Human)

Edited by village

The racial traits only make very minor differences but overall I'd say Nightelf, an aside to that is that the Nightelf Rogue is incredibly common.