Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Xephon

PlayStation 3 online arrangements

Guest Xephon

This is the new separate thread for all arrangements regarding meeting up on the PlayStation Network. Only those posting about PlayStation Network gaming should use this thread.

Okey dokey then. Hows about a bit of a Warhawk session sometime?

I think everyone who has a PS3 has this game, be nice to give it a proper airing.

I've played my PS3 online with Liamario and Genji Gloves. I have never played anyone else from my friends list. Ever.

I'd be up for Warhawk, Tekken, UT3 from Thursday(fingers crossed), Motorstorm, Resistance I think that's it...

Guest Liamario
Yeah, count me in.

Up for a bit of Motorstorm, Warhawk (at a push) and UT3 depending on who is actually getting it

I have me a bluetooth headset now, kindly donated by a guy at work, wouldn't mind testing if it works to be honest. I also have Tekken though I am shit at it (not played since 2 on the ps1) and will get Warhawk asap.

I've played my PS3 online with Liamario and Genji Gloves. I have never played anyone else from my friends list. Ever.

I'd be up for Warhawk, Tekken, UT3 from Thursday(fingers crossed), Motorstorm, Resistance I think that's it...

Lies. I have played Warhawk with you.

Also, up for Unreal.

Edited by Cherry_Death

Gimme a shout or a text mate if you want to give your Bluetooth a test run.

Edited by DADDYCOOL

I still need to get a headset before I give PSN a proper going over :)

Lies. I have played Warhawk with you.

Also, up for Unreal.

So we did. Sorry Cherry /embarassed.

I could be up for a PS3 session tonight, any takers?

me... I'll be on the 360

Edited by Papa

Guest Xephon

me... I'll be on the 360

So post in the 360 thread.

I'm still learning Unreal Tournament III, but if anyone wants a laugh with it later in the week, let me know.

It's a little scary how "slick" the controls are. They feel a lot looser than normal FPS's. Halo or Timesplitter's are a lot heavier in comparison. Fun though!

how is the PSN these days? I am edging ever nearer to owning one so should be up for some games in the (hopefully) not to distant future, and can't you just use a mouse and keyboard with UT3?

Getting quite excited about owning one now....

how is the PSN these days? I am edging ever nearer to owning one so should be up for some games in the (hopefully) not to distant future, and can't you just use a mouse and keyboard with UT3?

Getting quite excited about owning one now....

I've only encountered lag in one of the many,many games I've played on UT3. Mouse and Keyboard is an option. It's an awesome game.

Am off work for a week now so will be online a lot more, am up for some Tekken/Warhawk/COD4/Unreal/EYE/Calling All Cars/or NHL(Im looking at you, boots).

Are the bluetooth headsets any cop for the PS3?

And if so are any brands better than others?

Mouse and Keyboard is an option. It's an awesome game.

OMG, you can, maybe I will get UT3!!!

Are the bluetooth headsets any cop for the PS3?

And if so are any brands better than others?

I've got a cheapo Jabra headset and it's really clear from the brief warhawk chat I've had (only played 2 games... didn't get a single kill <_ href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-JABRA-BT-5010-BT5010-BLUETOOTH-HANDSFREE-HEADSET_W0QQitemZ270215035260QQihZ017QQcategoryZ80078QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmZViewItem">ebay link

Edited by Jusatsushi

Am off work for a week now so will be online a lot more, am up for some Tekken/Warhawk/COD4/Unreal/EYE/Calling All Cars/or NHL(Im looking at you, boots).

I'll be about later this afternoon for some UT, Tekken,WarHawk. I could be up for EYE but do I have to construct a deck to play online? If I do will leave that to another day.

Yeah about Calling all cars, can you voice chat? because me and Drew tried and could only find a shoutbox in the lobby.

Hi I have now joined the Wii603 gang,and my PS3 tag is Beesty1971 so just add me to yer friends lists.The only prob is I avnt any online PS3 games so please tell me which online games you all have so I could joined in with you lads.