Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tachikoma

Anthem - POC - PS4 - Bone

Just watched a 20 minute play through, looks like destiny crossed with monster Hunter in mechs.

Obviously I'm still PC bound as not got this gens consoles. Might have to pick this up if matchmaking is any good and it has controller support at launch.

Yeah holding out hope for this one as the next big co-op game ( I wanted it to be Fallout 76 but I'm not sure it will be).

PS4 here when it does eventually drop.

I bounced off Destiny 1 & 2 so hard after the first few weeks that I'm worried I'll do the same with something trying to emulate that experience. I'm hesitantly waiting for the reviews on this one.

The end game in the Destiny's never got their hooks into me, but I got an easy 30-40 hours play from each and am happy with that. If Anthem offers the same kind of experience I'm sure I'll check it out.

Rumblings that this needs to do very well to keep Bioware afloat.

I can't really see it being more than a bit of a dud to be honest, haven't been at all impressed by the vertical slices and refusal to show live gameplay. It'll sell well for sure but probably fizzle out Destiny 2 style quite quickly.

That's the crux of it for me. I can't think of anything I've seen that just looks so unenthusing from head to toe. It just looks so... design by committee.

It all seems a bit, go here, shoot the glowy thing, rinse and repeat. Looks pretty though