Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Meat at mine?

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I would be up for hosting a meet at mine. I am thinking possible around June. I live just outside of Southampton, within picking up distance of Southampton airport, or any of the nearby train stations. Let me know if anyone is up for it, and we can nail down a weekend.

Edited by Papa

Awesome. How about we aim for the weekend of the 23rd of June? It’s the weekend after Father’s Day, for those of us that have kids.

Cool. Dan (Village) and Ginge seem interested too, so I'm saying we are on for the weekend of the 23rd. Head down to mine on the Friday, and then drink and play games for two days. The nearest train station to me is Hedge End, but I can pick you up from any of the nearby ones, plus I have plenty of off street parking space, for those that want to drive. I will encourage Gemma to visit her sister with the kids, so there will be plenty of sleeping space too.

FFS, In almost walking distance but I have my nephews wedding that weekend.

Depending on how neck deep in PhD shit I am at that point I might be up for it. Not a huge train journey for me.

I'll be driving most likely so can collect people on the way

Sweet. Pick me up.

If I'm not working I'll be there mate.

Sweet. Pick me up.

If it's easier/cheaper to get the train to somewhere Londony then do it!

Awesome. Gemma is going to ship out to Brighton with the kids for the weekend, so there should be plenty of space to sleep everyone. Other than that, I have a retropie with all of the games, and also a decent board game collection for those that are so inclined.

I've been thinking about getting into board games but then I barely have time for video games at the moment. Stupid twatty adorable kids

If it's easier/cheaper to get the train to somewhere Londony then do it!

No, drive to Norwich and pick me up you lazy fucker ;)

Jimbo, are you trying to turn us all into Nerds? I could bring Eye of Judgment...lol

No, drive to Norwich and pick me up you lazy fucker ;)

Hmmmm 2 hour drive to Southampton... 6 hour drive to Southampton via Norwich... I like you Wayne but... No.

Jimbo, are you trying to turn us all into Nerds? I could bring Eye of Judgment...lol

Memories of The Shed!

Flights direct to Southampton are beyond my budget these days. I think I could get to Luton or Gatwick on the cheap... Anyone able to pick me up on their way from either of those?

Cardiff is possible actually, I looked at Brizzle earlier but its in the same range as Southampton. Road trip!! (?)

Can I also point out how awesome this will be? Ive only seen Bob in the last couple of years so to catch up with you guys would be bloody tremendous.

Can I also point out how awesome this will be? Ive only seen Bob in the last couple of years so to catch up with you guys would be bloody tremendous.

Oi, dickhead. You saw me as well. We got shit faced in the German bier Keller.