Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jusatsushi

Fortnite Battle Royale

Seems really good. Like a loony tunes pubg. Can't go wrong for free.

Map is smaller and everything is destructible so there's a lot more encounters. Got 6 kills in one game then died trying to figure out how to heal.

Tips = don't jump out of the bus straight away and scrap around with the scrubs. Wait a bit. Glide out to some buildings away from the direct path of the bus with just a few people around and loot up good. If you are lucky, the circle drops on you and you can fort up, if not you hopefully have a decent range of weapons to start moving in.

The cartoon graphics make distance spotting so easy in this, so a sniper rifle or good scoped weapon is way OP.

I find this a lot easier than pubg.

Yeah, it's really good. Has the same basic hook of pubg without perhaps all the depth. Main reason I like it is playing on a level playing field with a joypad.

Annoyingly this worked PS4/Xbox crossplay for about an hour. fuck sony

Annoyingly this worked PS4/Xbox crossplay for about an hour. fuck sony

No fuck you for only buying an Xbox.

Hahaha Ginj.

Only had a quick bash on PUBG at Villages house but am really enjoying this. Maybe not as tense as PUBG and manipulating your inventory is a bit of a ballache, bit I'll definitely be playing more of it.

Tried it 4 times. Died without kills 4 times. Only found a gun twice.

How the fuck did you only find a gun twice!!?? I played a few games last night and was really well tooled up. It didn't help I was still shit.

This really is PUBG with crafting.

Had a couple of goes with ginj and jimmy and this has grown on me a bit. It's still not knocking my cock off but it's good

Downloaded, but yet to start it up. Busy week this week so I doubt it might get a look. Week after is more promising though.

Had a couple of goes with ginj and jimmy and this has grown on me a bit. It's still not knocking my cock off but it's good

GIT GUD! :)

Had some cracking matches on this. 5 kills a couple of times. Top 3 twice. I'm also getting the hang of building, but not to the extent of some of the fortresses I've come across. Will definitely hit this more later in the week. Tonight though Iron Banner and Nightfall beckon!!

Had some more really good matches today. Some silly mistakes when there were only 7 left and we lost :(

We watched the rest of the match and the team that beat us won. Fuckers.

Didnt think i did too badly for my first play though. Schoolboy error not backing away from the cliff In Time though.

Will be about tomorrow afternoon for some more (and the regular D2).

We won our first match last night :)

Victory Royale(with cheese) Got a bit tense at the end, 5 left with 3 of those on our team. We got to the top of a hill and just built a load of random walls creating a maze and cover. 2 of us took pot shots at the other team while one flanked. He managed to get beside them without them noticing and took them out. Solid tactics.

Well deserved as we managed to take out about 12 players between us in total.

Got a win last night! Ultimately I just followed raggy, liam, and ginj about but I got the winning kill. Mainly cos he was distracted by those 3.

Im an explorer apparently