Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

GAME in deep shit, again

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-30-game-blames-deep-rooted-financial-issues-on-nintendos-lack-of-switch-stock

Ah, it's Nintendo's fault for providing fewer Switches than expected. Despite the fact that the Switch is selling considerably more than expected, and that's why they are having stock issues. Gotcha.

Those £50 Mini SNES deposits both looking not especially secure, and understandable that GAME would ask so much now.

Spend your gift cards Nooooow!

They have been mismanaged for a decade now when they decided to focus on casual audience of the Wii era without thinking it would be a short fad. Shame, because it used to be good there and I worked there until 2011 and had enough.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-30-game-blames-deep-rooted-financial-issues-on-nintendos-lack-of-switch-stock

Ah, it's Nintendo's fault for providing fewer Switches than expected. Despite the fact that the Switch is selling considerably more than expected, and that's why they are having stock issues. Gotcha.

Those £50 Mini SNES deposits both looking not especially secure, and understandable that GAME would ask so much now.

I saw that yesterday and I thought it's either Game being nice(lol) and trying to stop scalpers or they need a serious cash injection... Definitely the latter, as they're also trying to fleece people with this premium reward card at £40.

I was in there at the weekend and bought a Switch Pro Controller, asked me if I wanted to "protect" it for £19, I did LOL.

My local Game store in Orpington is closing down thos week. Beginning of the end (again)?

My local Game store in Orpington is closing down thos week. Beginning of the end (again)?

Did I know you lived in Orpington? Did we talk about this? My past placement was at the PRUH...

I think it was mentioned once before. Expecting to move to Canterbury in the summer if things go to plan, which is your neck of the woods?

Yeah man! Not too far, I'm in Aylesford which is just outside Maidstone. We'll have to get a pint or two!

Yeah man! Not too far, I'm in Aylesford which is just outside Maidstone. We'll have to get a pint or two!

I always say that when Yussry comes to Norwich. He's a bad influence ;)

As long as cider isnt involved were golden.

Edit: that should say we are, but this site still doesnt like apostrophes.

Edited by El_Patriot

Lol, that was a genuine(ly bad mistake) When you this way next mate?

You're sure this place doesn't like apostrophes?

Ginj, I reckon some time around Easter.

Shufts, it definitely doesnt show apostrophes when I post, and its only here that it happens. I think someone else said it might be iOS, but then it is only on here. Weird.

I just read that Mike Ashley had a stake in Game. It really cant be long until it goes under now.