Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jusatsushi

Final Fantasy XV

Anyone else playing?

I think this game is absolutely amazing. It just manages to recapture that old sense of wonder and silliness that the PS1 games had. At the start of the game leaving Insomnia, I noticed a sign on a wall pointing out that beyond lay dangerous beasts and daemons or something, and I thought I wonder if that's just a random sign. Sure enough, nice and brave after 45 hours with my team now in their mid 60's I head back and find a huge elaborate dungeon full of hidden switches, with a mid boss and utterly mental final boss fight. Just a perfect old school RPG experience.

Tearing about the world on a Chocobo looking for secrets has made me grin like a loon. I've fought Tonberries and Cactaurs and men with silly hair in dresses. I've taken every photo for Vyv and ventured into Malmalam Thicket for Dave the hunter. I even got a Gryphon feather for that scientist lady and lolled that I had to kill 5 of them before it dropped, like every Gryphon doesn't have feathers right? The idiosyncrasies just make me love it even more default_wub.png That bit where the Adamantoise is revealed? Holy fucking shitballs default_smile.png

I hope that they keep this format for at least the next couple of games. A little tweak here and there, but this template is gaming perfection for me, and I'm so glad I can say that about a series I'd fallen out with over the last few years. Now I can go proper FF fanboy all over again.

10/10. Noct it out of the park. Now to polish the story off tonight and hit up the end game (which looks amazing btw). I wanna see that Regalia fly baby.

I unlocked the flying regalia recently.

That car is a bitch to land!!

Loved the game as well, for the reasons Jusat listed. Really had the feel of an old school FF game. Loved the ludicrousy of it.

I got it for Xmas and will be hitting it at some point later this month.

I just wanted to tick one off the backlog before starting it. WatchDogs(the first) which is strangely compelling.

WatchDogs(the first) which is strangely compelling.

When all the systems click together it's a good game, shame it doesn't happen all the time and the story is bollocks.

Want to play it but I'm put off with the story apparently not making a lot of sense and going to shit unless you've watched a complimentary movie or something.

And I don't have a console.

I love it, but am fucked off with the inconsistent framerate that the latest patch introduced.

I'm back playing this again. It has a lovely 'road trip' feel to it, and while the plot is largely nonsense, I do just love the feel of the game.

I adore this game and was so looking forward to replaying it with all the bells and whistles and DLC, but it doesn't play nice with my PC at all so I'm waiting for patches.

Hahahaha thats amazing!

Im still adoring this. Spoilers if I said where I am but its very open and just fun to exist in the world.