Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pedro

Superchristmasonlineavailabiltythread 2012!!!1!

It has rapidly become that christmas is one of the few time of the year where one can truly indulge in gamingdrinkeyshitsngiggles time. With thay in mind, i suggest it is time to brush off ehatever console you have and try and feel the online feative love as much as possible!

I myself have a PS3, wii and mac- and will be around for you lovable sods the whole christmas week- time difference meaning that early-midmorning plays and 9pm onwards are both fine for me!

Well If you all can get your arses online on Sunday 16th Tina is staying with Friends & Amelia goes to bed at 7pm so we can all play together after that? Make my wish come true - all I want for Christmas is you!

Edited by FolkoRoco

No go for me. Dates are 24-29 only. Nice solid block though.

Ooh, might have a little time in jan too.

I literally have none of those consoles/computers you mentioned. Maybe I'll just log your gamertag onto my 360 and pretend you're with me...

Work closes for Christmas on 21st and I'm not back until 2nd. Should be up for some shinnanegans.

I miss online gaming with you lot, its been ages since I've actually bothered with it

If you know where you're moving to, couldn't you sort it now to be ready for when you're in?

Japan has same-week internet installation. Hell, my US buddies say they can get same day. Sometimes the amount of time it takes GB to do something amuses me.

Tried that, soonest is 3rd December. It took 5 weeks to get set up with internet where I am now...

Things move slow in Wales...

I am available most weekday evenings on either PS3 or GW2, weekends are a no go either as I am away or the Mrs is here.

Tach, what days are you free over the chrimble period? And what the hell would you play on a PS3 that is online??

I'm in work all over Christmas, only have 24th-26th off, I'm free all Monday-Thursday night, can't do Fridays or weekends.

No idea what we could play on the PS3 :lol: I will update my list of games later, there's bound to be something.

I'll be on XBL most of the 2 weeks I am off school, starting the evening of Dec 21st. Will be up for Halo, Fifa 13 and anything else that anyone has that I also have.