Bigman:

Bigkopman (hero) - Martial Arts, Flames

Wholehole:

Theronius (evil) - Flame throwing, dual wielding

Idaho:

Psymon (evil) - Bow wielding, firey, winged thingy

Idaho's Mrs:

Angêle - Hero, dual wielding, mental winged flying lady thingy

Finishing work early today so will be playing from about 15:30 until about 18:00 then 19:00 until about 23-00:00 unless I get bored.

I'll be on for a bit at some point this evening but it probably won't be until much later. Not made a character yet, but will update when I have.

I noticed that the middle-of-the-road "Premium" account gives you a bunch more stuff over the basic free account and you can get it as long as you've spent more than $5 in the store. It doesn't expire either so it's something to bear in mind if it's actually any good.

Yeah was just reading that.

Game says the server is offline for maintenance, but the website says it's online so can't log on at the moment.

Level 4!

Actually really enjoying this, the controls are a bit shit but it's great fun, running along the walls then dropping on top of a bad guy and letting a mortar off in his face.

Theronius - Flame throwing, dual wielding, villainous badass :D

Not even out of the starting area yet but it's quite an enjoyable game, especially as it's freeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah the free part is awesome as it's quite a good game

lvl6 now, had a quest bug out on me so I can't complete it, but other than that having a fun time, leveling is slow, they seem to have made a big effort to prevent mob grinding so you have to do quests and progress the story

The lady has set up her own character on her own account so if people don't mind adding her that'd be ace :)

Her PSN id is yoshi_girl92

and her character is called Angêle - Hero, dual wielding, mental winged flying lady thingy

Watching Ellie play is making me want to play... Really tempted to get her a ps3 so we can play it together!

There are other things a man and woman can do together that don't require a PS3. Snap for example. Or Monopoly.

OT Is this game suitable for a 10 year old?

It's a 15, but I have not seen anything yet that's particularly bad, I think it's just down to the things like "stealing peoples souls" and drug use, but it's no worse than I have seen in mainstream Marvel/DC cartoons.

I'm quite enjoying this. Just done my first group mission thingy (are they called raids or something?) I did the scarecrow one. I felt a bit underpowered as i was the lowest level (6) But still felt like i contributed somewhat!

EDIT - level 7... BOOM!

Edited by Idaho